Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tweet

Today is the first day of school.  My little M is officially a First Grader.  I'm not going to say much more because then I'll get all nostalgic and then maybe I'll ugly cry.

I can't ugly cry because I have to go to school, too.

That's right.  I'm officially in college for the 12th year.  At least I have a Bachelor's, a Master's, and some work experience and I'm not just going to school for 12 years for nothing or for a degree in the history of philosophical philosophies which is about the same thing.

Know what else?

I joined Twitter a few weeks ago.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

But you can follow mean as I learn.

I'll probably make some epic mistakes and those are fun to watch when they happen to someone else :)

Want to see if I fail epically?  Click this link--->  Me_in_Mommy (Plus, it will just help me feel more validated and successful if I get followers.  Sad.  True).

2 comments:

  1. Hope you both have a good first day of school!
    I already followed you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitters fun. Especially late at night :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)