Monday, August 6, 2012

Music Monday: Bombay Bicycle Club

When Matt and I were in London, I kinda loved it.  The weather is my cup of tea.  And speaking of cup of tea ... I love tea.  My grandparents were English Canadian and man could they make a mean cup of tea (if ever you can refer to tea as mean ... but I trust you know what I mean. I'm stopping now).  All of this circles me back here.

The Bombay Bicycle Club.

Yes, this is how my mind works. You should be afraid.

The Bombay Bicycle Club is an English Indie band (I'm uncertain as to whether they like tea) that I enjoy listening to on "Reagan days."  Reagan days are those cool, foggy, not exactly raining but dark days where there is so much moisture in the air you can practically drink it.  Yep, this band is good on Reagan Days.

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that my first attraction to this band came from one of the Twilight soundtracks, but it's true so there you go.

Anyhow, as I wait (impatiently) for the summer weather to give an inch and offer up more Reagan Days, I invite you to listen to The Bombay Bicycle Club and see if they deserve a spot on your iPod.


SHUFFLE



ALWAYS LIKE THIS



HOW CAN YOU SWALLOW SO MUCH SLEEP (where the obsession began and still my fave)



So, whose ready for some days that aren't 80 and sunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)