Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fashion: From Board to Body

Life would be much simpler if I had everything in my Pinterest NOW WEAR THIS BOARD in my closet.

Alas, I do not.  But the great thing about pinning clothes ideas is making them work with what you have.

A few weeks ago my family was going to the Farmer's Market.  I love farmer's markets with their roasting peppers that smell eerily familiar to marijuana and free peach samples and homemade salsa.

Anyhow, I decided to throw together an outfit and hair style I'd pinned.

I Pinned this hair tutorial:

Source: youtube.com via RJ on Pinterest


And it looked like this one me.

And then I found this great outfit.  I even called it "What a trip to the Farmer's Market should look like."







Source: oldnavy.gap.com via RJ on Pinterest

Okay, I didn't wear the cardigan.  Who could blame me?  It was like 90 degrees out!

See, sometimes it's okay that I just keep pinning away.  I mean, I use it.  Sometimes ...

And if you are thinking "you needed a pin to throw together jeans and a white t-shirt"? Your point is well taken.  But sometimes I just need little outfit inspirations to remember that jeans and a T with a scarf and the right bag are totally acceptable and cute wear-gear.

So there.

1 comment:

  1. I sure could benefit from pinning those kinds of outfits. It's the kind of stuff I wear, except I look like a mess. And today I'm just in sweats and a bad, bad ponytail. I'm a mess. I need to follow your lead, I think.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)