Monday, July 23, 2012

Music Monday: Pop Evil

Pop is evil.  But it is pop--not soda.  It is never soda and I don't care what Little Miss Damn Good Food says about that!

Ramble, much?

While I actually abstain from the drinking of pop, I do partake of listening to Pop Evil, an American rock band from Michigan.  They've been around for a decade or so and I just dig their sound (and they've done some band member shifting).  I love their simple lyrics that cut straight to the heart. Plus, I like dark rock.


Monster You Made



Hero



Purple--My fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)