Monday, July 30, 2012

Music Monday: Aerosmith

Well this band needs no introduction.  They have an epic legacy that speaks of their awesomeness.  So why am I highlighting a band that is probably the best American rock band ever (aside from the Eagles ... my husband and I debate this.  I'm on team Eagles)?  Simple.  I'm going to an Aerosmith concert on Wednesday night.

And I have floor seats.

In the 7th row.

I'm probably going to die from excitement.

If I'm not back blogging next week, you understand what happened.

Anyhow, here's a shout out to one of the best American rock bands (and a few songs I hope I hear!).


CRAZY



JANIE'S GOT A GUN (Gosh this gives me memories of a car ride home from Sheridan!)



CRYIN' (My Matt's favorite but not because I'm psycho. He liked it before me).


AMAZIN' (My favorite)



Goodness ... there are so many more I want to high light! Dream On. Sweet Emotion. Love in an Elevator.

What's your fave Aerosmith song?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Aerosmith. I agree with you. They are the best ever. it is ridiculously hard to pick a favorite. I love Dream On, Walk this Way, and I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing. But that's a stretch because I love them all!

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is what I call great music!! Totally agreed! aerosmith are the best American rock band ever !

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)