Monday, July 9, 2012

Murphy's Law Monday

I was on vacation all last week but blogged in advance. I thought I'd have all sorts of time to blog this week but it has been a Monday with a capital M. Yes, I realize Monday is always capitalized. Work with me people. It had been a bad day. I guess it's post-vacation blues or something. Anyhow I decided to just call this blog week quits! I'll be back next Monday with music, play ideas, opinions you can roll your eyes at, and charm ... Assuming this Murphy's Law Monday doesn't kill me!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry! I hope everything turns around for you quickly!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)