Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Days of Play: Shaving Cream

Shaving cream is one of those beautiful little things I love my children to play with.  When I put it on the table and they write letters and words in the squishiness, it ends up cleaning my table like nothing else can (WARNING: It might not be good for certain wood stains).

Obviously shaving cream is a perfect bathtub toy, too.  I like to get out a muffin tin, fill it with shaving cream, mix in some food coloring and hand it to the kids with a paint brush.  They'll spend 30 minutes "painting" my bath tub walls.  And when I wash of the artwork, my walls glimmer.

Child labor that's fun?  Winning!



1 comment:

  1. Doing this with tonights bath. Lil loves it - I usually forget though until it's time to get her out of the tub. Oops. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)