Monday, June 4, 2012

Music Monday: The Used

Enough with this folksy, Indie crap.

Okay, not really but this week I'm hitting up some hard core metal.

The Used can't really be classified.  Emo. Punk. Metal. Screamo.  They can pretty much do it all.  If you aren't into this "sound" because you don't like "hard" sounds, expand your mind a little.  This band is legit. You might just thank me.

Oh, and their new album is sweeeeet!

Here are my two faves--one old and one new!

I Come Alive




 Smother Me (like a hair band ballad from the 80s--no one does love songs like these guys!)


 


 Other songs I recommend based on lyrics that will pierce your soul: I Caught Fire ("I'm melting in your eyes"--gotta love lyrics like that) and All That I've Got (I'll be just fine, pretending I'm not. I'm far from lonely and that's all I've got).

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)