Monday, June 25, 2012

Music Monday: Margot and the Nuclear So and So's

Seriously.  I love that name.

It reminds me of my friend Jenny who can't stand it when people mispronounce nuclear.  I'm not sure how it is mispronounced which means I'm sure I'm one of the offenders.

Anyhow, Margot and the Nuclear So and So's have been around a while.  They are from Indiana and they have a melodic instrument-heavy sound.  Know what that means?  It means they are a serious treat for the ears for "random" music novices and musical geniuses alike. If you can't pronounce nuclear correctly, I bet you will like them.
Give 'em a listen.

Broadripple is Burning



Jen Is Bringing the Drugs (For Jenny who never brings drugs. Oh, and this one has an F Bomb).


Dress Me Like a Clown


I obviously didn't post it here but you should know that Margot and the Nuclear So and So's totally have a song called Hello Vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)