Friday, June 29, 2012

Fashion Friday: Summer Trends I Love

Ahhhh, summer.  The time where life should slow down but instead it speeds up to an intense rate of "live life to the fullest as fast as damn possible because we only have three months".  At least it's fun.

Summer fashion.  I love the simplicity of summer styles.  Here are some of my favorite trends for summer 2012.

BLENDING SEASONS

Summer dresses with boots? Scarves with shorts?  Dresses with dark tights? Yes, please!

Source: pinterest.com via RJ on Pinterest

Source: imgfave.com via RJ on Pinterest

Source: sheinside.com via RJ on Pinterest



WHITE HOT


It's been hot for a few summers now and then trend is not ending. White. Embrace the awesomeness.


Source: polyvore.com via RJ on Pinterest





STRIPES

Stripes are so in right now--especially if they are navy!




Source: polyvore.com via RJ on Pinterest



Other trends I'm loving:

  • Stacked bracelets
  • Big bags
  • nearly-strapless sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)