Thursday, May 31, 2012

Things I Love: This Boy

About three years ago, this photo was taken.


And a year after that, this photo came on the scene.


Another year passed and we snapped this shot.


And this past Saturday, this epic moment featuring a monster truck cake with sparkler candles was caught on tape, er, or whatever the digital equivalent to "tape" is.



Has it been three years?  Has he really gotten so big?  Sometimes the days seem to go slowly but the years, oh dear friends, the years go quickly.

(BTW, the birthday cake hat is family tradition. Everyone takes a photo in it on their birthdays. It's my subtle way of reminding my family I am A). Not quite stable and B). Out to humiliate them in the name of family fun. Which is code for, in charge).
















1 comment:

  1. Aw! It's been so fun watching your little guy grow up.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)