Monday, May 21, 2012

Music Monday: Churchill

Acoustic indie rock.

 Uh-huh.

I say those three little words and you know it's gonna be good. And it is.

It. is.

Churchill is a young band getting big attention because, well, they have a great sound. And while I love their sound, I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that they are from Denver. Whoop Whoop!

If you read their blog (which some of us nerdy mom bloggers tend to do) then you'll learn one thing about the band members: they like cheese. Just one more reason I'm digging this band!


 Change (I was so excited the first time I heard this on 93.3!)

 

Burn it Down (I want to hold Matt's hand on a rainy day and have this song magically start playing. If someone could make that happen, put me on your schedule).

 

 The Only One (because anything with an accordion has to be amazing)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)