Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Friday: The MOST Important Fashion Accessory

Seriously, there is one fashion accessory you can not--I repeat  CAN NOT--do without regardless of what it costs you.

The good news is it doesn't cost much, one size fits all, and you can find it anywhere (provided you have a good attitude).

So what is the most important accessory?

Your smile, of course.

Source: tuttemerull.nl via RJ on Pinterest


I know sometimes it can be hard to find your smile. So read through these and get a good grin going.






Source: imgfave.com via RJ on Pinterest
Source: someecards.com via RJ on Pinterest







Smiling yet? Good. Then no matter what you are wearing, you've got the best thing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)