Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Days of Play {Summer Dreamin'}: S'more Solar Oven

Family Fun magazine has such great ideas that I almost want to get a subscription. Except, when I get magazine subscriptions I never read them because I can find what I want to find a lot easier by getting on the internet. So I get a build up of barely ever read magazine that I feel guilty recycling. So even though I love, love, love some of the ideas in Family Fun, I probably won't be subscribing.

Now that I've covered the topic of magazine subscription, I'll move on. S'more Solar Ovens. Yes, you heard me. Family Fun crafted a way to make a solar oven out of a pizza box, some aluminum foil, and s'more fixins.


I stole this photo from Family Fun.  Find it here.


The truth is, I probably won't be making this today because I live in WY and spring weather doesn't like to cooperate for fun crafts like this. But once June settles in, you can bet your biscuits I'll be trying this fun science/food activity with my kids!

If you want to try, please CLICK HERE to go to the Family Fun website for instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)