Monday, April 16, 2012

Music Monday: FML

If you came here this morning expecting yet another post introducing you to some awesome band you've never heard of, I'm sorry. I'll return to my regular scheduled posts next week.

Right now I'm having an FML time of life. You know what that means, I presume. That means last week: I put my cat of 17 years to sleep and found out my dad's cancer is back. Not exactly the best time of life right now. 

So anyhow, enjoy some old music posts.


 Avett Brothers So first up, I and Love and You. A classic. I love it. Makes me happy.



Band of Horses

 


 The Epilogues Hunting Season



Barring any deals, hideous diseases, car accidents, or natural disasters, I'll be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)