Friday, April 27, 2012

Fashion Friday: Florals

Fashion.  Friday. Florals.  That's a lot of F's.

What a perfect way to end my FML week. Yep, an F kind of week.

Whether you like it or not, florals will be big on the scene this season.  Yes, this is true of tulips popping up all over.  But it is also true of fashion.

So grab a floral top or bag or dress and embrace this feminine, "looks like a couch from the 70s" fashion.

FOR WORK

Source: 9to5chic.com via RJ on Pinterest



WITH A CARDIE


Source: ideeli.com via RJ on Pinterest


FOR A SUMMER DAY




FOR YOUR FEET




FOR YOUR HOME




Although I don't recommend it, FLORAL ON FLORAL is not out of the question.

2 comments:

  1. I love love the dress. Not a fan of the couch-like floral prints though! I just can't quite stomach it. But it's okay because I'm a mom so I get a free pass at skipping certain trends whenever I want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with that excuse too, Sarah. Although MAYBE I'll get a floral scarf ... Maybe.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)