Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Days of Play: Easter Stuff

We don't do anything Easter Bunny-ish but we sure do love a good egg hunt.  So this week while my daughter is home on Spring Break (yay!) we are going to try a few new crafts.

First up (and the one I'm most excited for.  Bring on the mess!) is Shaving Cream Painting.

Photo from Little Wonders' Days.

All you need is shaving cream, paints, card stock "eggs", a squeegee and a willingness to play!

I found this on Pinterest!  Please go to the blog Little Wonders' Days (<--click that link) for directions.

Next on our list is egg dying.  I've heard you can do this with Kool-Aid but I'm sticking with my good ol' reliable food coloring and vinegar.  I might try this though.  I saw this photo and thought ... duh!

Photo from Parent Hacks
Oh, and for dyeing, I'm excited to try this rubber band method from Inkspired Musings.

Photo from Inkspired Musings


Anyone have some awesome Easter-themed crafts they are working on this week?






1 comment:

  1. All of these look so fun...love the look of the rubber band eggs.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)