Friday, April 6, 2012

Date Night {IN}: Sassy Egg Hunt (for him!)

Has anyone caught onto the fact that I love anything bright. flashy, sparkly, or that glows-in-the-dark?

If I were a fish I'd be a goner!  Ha!

Anyhow I'm cruising through Pinterest (another shocker.  I know) and I saw this photo:




Next thing I know those glow-in-the-dark eggs prompted a mental-leap to a sexy-themed egg hunt for the hot husband. I love it when that happens. I think he does too.

 Basically this date is easy-peasy and can be a PG or X-Rated as you want.

What you will need:

  • Eggs (big ones) 
  • glow in the dark necklaces/bracelets (Target has these in the $1 bin) 
  • Stuff to put in eggs (see the caveat below) 


 What to do:

  • Send your husband a text/e-mail telling him that he has a special surprise just because he makes your heart glow. 
  • While he isn't around, crack the glow-sticks and bend them so one fits in each egg. Stuff the egg with other goodies. 
  • Hide them. 
  • When it is time, send your honey on an egg hunt. 


 The end.

 Or NOT.

 Here's what I really suggest. Don't just give your husband candy. Fill the eggs with a mix of candy, spiciness, and sassy activities. For examples, put a new pair of tiny (and I mean tiny) panties in one egg with a promise to wear only the panties to bed. In another egg tell him that you are going to kiss for one minute. In another egg have a note good for 5 minutes of you tickling his back with your hair. You could also include: massage oil, a certificate for a 10 minute back rub, a $10 iTunes card .... you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)