Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things I Love: March Abness!

During February I kept seeing this "Fab Ab February" workout plan everywhere.

So I did something crazy.  I did it.  I addition to my regular workout schedule, I added extra planks, sit ups, and push ups.  It was amazing.  I loved it.

Lucky for me the creator of this awesomeness made another one for March.  Hello side planks, crunches, and pushups.

The crazy thing is how "slow" it starts.  I mean 14 crunches after rocking 100 sit ups?  Not even a challenge.  So I took it a bit further.  I don't start counting until I start feeling the burn (which means I'm doing more like 70 crunches) but still, I love this!

Won't you join me?

Please note, I did NOT create this plan/calendar.  I take NO credit and claim no copyright.  I found this on Tone and Fit.  I do, however, take all credit for finishing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)