Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion Friday: Ankle Pants

Spring is just around the corner.  At least, that's what I hear.  In Wyoming Spring doesn't officially start until mid-June.

But for the rest of you, spring is right around the corner.  I'd be jealous but I live in Wyoming.  Rolling prairies, the Tetons.  The Wind Rivers.  The Big Horns.  Open spaces, hot springs, abundant wild life.  I'll take that over your dreamy weather any day!  Well, except maybe on those really windy days when my car gets 3 MPG on my commute.

Anyhow, ankle pants are making a huge splash this spring and I'm pretty excited about it.  I got a cute pair of black ankle pants from Gap.  Love them!  Now, if you don't want to buy this new staple, consider hemming a pair of pants or rolling a pair of skinnies.  Either way, you'll be super trendy, comfy, and cute.


Black ankles with wedges and cardie for work
Source: bodenusa.com via Reagan on Pinterest


Fun pattern ankles with flats for fun
Source: chictopia.com via Jana on Pinterest


Colored ankle pants with socks and boots
Source: freepeople.com via Meg on Pinterest


Make ankle pants by rolling skinnies!
Ankle pants--you love?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! I bought black ankle pants today and have been trying to figure out what to wear them with. I really love that first look especially!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)