Friday, March 23, 2012

Date Night {OUT}: Hunger Games

I read the Hunger Game book series a year ago in January and loved it.  When I found out it was being made into a movie I was thrilled (especially when I learned it wasn't a Summit film OR directed by Catherine Hardwicke ...).

The first installment of The Hunger Game movies opened last night and midnight.  Like many moms of young children, I was dead asleep by that time.  But tonight, my husband and I are getting together with four other couples to go see the movie.  Hubs has not read the books but is intrigued by the trailers.

I'm not going in costume.  I'm not eating "Hunger Game" themed foods. I'm simply going to the movies with friends.  Nothing magical about that but sometimes you don't need magic to have fun.

Are you heading to The Hunger Games (or have you already seen it??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)