Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I Love: Closed Roads

I woke up this morning to closed roads.

Shoot.  Now I can't commute to work and school.

Darn it.  Now I have to go to a play date at the mall.

And while I'm there I'm going to be forced into buying this cute little sweater dress (for $12).  I might even twist my arm and go to the fabric store so I can re-cover some throw pillows.

Of course on days like this someone is bound to make me drink hot cocoa and to read a book.  Oh, and I'm guessing I'll have to play with my son and read "Wolf's Coming" for the 9,825 time since yesterday.

Darn those closed roads ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)