Monday, February 13, 2012

Music Monday:

Chiptune.  Ever heard of it? Basically it's music based off of old video game soundcards.  Neat-o, huh?

What do you get when you mix a little rock-n-roll with chiptunes?  I Fight Dragons.

The Dragons are composed of 5 guys from Chicago with enough snark to make you smile and tunes catchy enough to start you car dancing.  Oh, and their website totally looks like an arcade game.  (If you want to see what I mean, click that link).

Anyhow, I Fight Dragons (come on--you have to admit that names makes you feel kick a$$!) plays on my fave radio station and I kinda can't get enough of them.  Take a listen.

First up, The Geeks Will Inherit the Earth (I have some anecdotal evidence that proves this title is pretty much TRUE.




Next, The Faster The Treadmill



Finally, KABOOM!





So, are you sold on Chiptunes?  You gotta admit, it's awesomely unique!


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)