Monday, February 27, 2012

Music Monday: Panic! At the Disco

I only know two types of people: the people who think Panic! is brilliant and the people who think Panic! sucks the joy out of life.

I'm not sure why this band seems to inspire such passionate love or passionate hate but they do.  Lucky for me, I'm on the love side.  I think Panic! is one of the most underrated bands.

Last summer I was supposed to go to a Panic! concert but instead I got to spend time with the sinister knife man and my husband's friend went to the concert.  Rats.  He did buy me a T-shirt but I feel like a total impostor wearing it.  You should only wear concert T-shirts to concerts you've attended (unless retro).  It's a rule.

Did you not know that rule?  Sheesh.  Amateur ...

Without further ado, my beloved Panic!

Nine in the Afternoon




 I Write Sins Not Tragedies (offended by people saying G. damn? Skip this one).

 

 New Perspective (my fave!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)