Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fashion: For the Fellas

I know some folks have partners who aren't into fashion.

That is NOT my partner.  In fact, Matt happens to be a better dresser than I am AND he buys me amazing clothes and accessories.  I love that my husband has such great taste (especially when it comes to choosing a life partner ....).

Anyhow, here are some fashion trends for the fellas.  Seriously, most of these make me think:




BASICS!

Layers for work:




Leather:




Denim:




Plaid:




Oxfords:




Details!!

Pattern Mixing




Cologne


Source: google.com via Reagan on Pinterest


Hats and Vests




Skinny Ties




RayBans (and scruff!)





If my husband wore this, I'd cry.  A lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)