Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Days of Play: Valentine's

Honestly, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.  I mean we do in that we love each other day but we don't do the forced "romance" date thing.  It's just not our thing.

But I have a mother-in-love who happens to enjoy doting on her grandchildren in the form of gifts for every holiday imaginable (and the grandchildren are totally amenable to this).  So, this year, in return for her Valentine's goodie bags filled with chocolates and stickers, we are going to make her a Valentine's keepsake.

I haven't decided which we'll do (or maybe we'll do all) but here are my Pinterest finalists!














No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)