Friday, January 13, 2012

Fashion Friday: How NOT to wear Boots

I love boots.  A girl can never have too many pairs of boots (which is why I have 8 or 9 pairs ... oops).

Boots look cozy with skinny cords:



Boots compliment a casual skirt:



Boots make a dressy skirt hot:



Boots make a date night hotter:



But there is one thing boots can't do--

Source: tumblr.com via Reagan on Pinterest

Seriously, it's either cold enough to wear Uggs or it's warm enough to wear shorts. It's not both. So recall your "weather" days in preschool, determine the temperature, and commit to either wearing Uggs OR shorts--not both.

That's all I've got to say about that.

2 comments:

  1. I SO AGREE! I see this all the time on campus. Drives me crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)