Friday, January 27, 2012

Fashion Friday: Fashion To Make

During the holidays I got an e-mail from a friend noting they hadn't "seen" me on Pinterest in a while.  The reason?  I was making the stuff on Pinterest.  Duh.

Glowmen.  Milk Paint.  Gingerbread nativity sets.  It was all very fun--almost as much fun as pinning.

Anyhow, I have a whole board devoted to stuff I want to make and, not surprisingly, a lot of them are fashion pieces.

Sooooooo .... here are a few of my faves.  And since my birthday is next week, go ahead and whip up one of these awesome little numbers for me and send it my way.


This shrug is made from a T-Shirt. The directions are for a little girl but I'm pretty sure it'll work for big girls to {ahem, me!}



An Anthropologie scarf knock-off (because you can never have too many scarves. Neither can I. Just sayin')



I must make a cute cover for my Kindle (wouldn't this be amazing in grey with a pink K?)


{Sigh} I need some crafty-fashion time.

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)