Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Days of Play: Hide and Go EEK!

You've played Hide and Go Seek.   Really, that's for amateurs.  When you're ready to play big time, try "hide and go EEK!"

This game was introduced to me by my friend Krista.  Her family swears by its awesomeness.  My family ... agrees!

How to play:

Same rules as hide and go seek EXCEPT you don't want to hide from the searching person, you want to scare them (and make them go EEK!)  So get behind that closet door and where your seeker turns his/her back, jump out and yell EEK!  Bonus happy points if you get them to jump!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Joey wants to play hide and seek all the time, but very hard to do in such a little house. She loves to scare mommy too, so we'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We play flashlight tag in a similar manner. It's terrifyingly fun stuff in the dark. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)