Monday, December 5, 2011

Music Monday: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Don't you just love a band with an eclectic name?   Deep down when bands name themselves things like Everything Absent or Distorted: A Love Story or Theory of a Deadman, I just can't help but love them.  It's a strange attraction--the weirder the name, the more I love them.  Maybe this is what I can't stand Katy Perry, Ke$ha, or Justin Bieber ... no, it's pretty much their craptacular music that makes me dislike them ...

I knew I'd love Red Jumpsuit Apparatus the first time I heard their name.  Good thing their American Rock music is as awesome as their name.

Give 'em a listen.

Face Down (my fave RJA song)



False Pretense (who hates those? I do!)



Your Guardian Angel (so Rockin' sweet!)



So now that you've given them a listen, what do you think of RJA?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)