Monday, December 12, 2011

Music Monday: Music for My Man

Okay, this is NOT a band name BUT these are songs my man loves.  And even though it's Christmas and you might think I should highlight something from the Michael Buble Christmas album, I'm not going to.  I'm going to share Matt favorite songs (at least right now because like me, his faves vary which just adds to the reasons I totally heart this man!).

All The Angels--By The Dead Confederate




From Yesterday--30 Seconds to Mars



Restless by Switchfoot



Castaways by Beat Noir (they should get their own Music Monday ... maybe next week ...)



Outtathaway by The Vines



Happy Monday, Matt!  Wahoo for finishing your first semester of the LLM program and congrats on being a firm partner in TWO weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)