Monday, December 19, 2011

Music Monday: THE Christmas Edition

Well, I'm going to do it.  I'm going to break down and fess up to my favorite holiday tunes.  My husband's uncle will start listening to Christmas music in October.  I need it to be post-Thanksgiving. But once it starts, it's hard to stop and if you saw me in my car, you can be certain that I'm singing along to Santa FM.

So here are my three favorite Christmas songs.

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by the Smithereens (my apologies to the family in this video but that's what you get for randomly posting this on YouTube.)



Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland (nothing makes me miss my mom more ...)



And finally, my all time favorite ...

The River (excellent by Joni but so much better by Robert Downey, Jr.) Anyone else just love Ally McBeal???

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)