Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Days of Play: Gingerbread Nativity

I found this on Pinterest.  You're shocked--I know.

But hello--cutest Christmas craft project ever!

And to think, all I need is graham crackers, marshmallows, gum drops, licorice, coconut flakes, frosting, and a candy bar.

Phot from AOKCorral
 Today, I am going to make this nativity scene with my children and then read them the Christmas Story straight out of Luke.  Fun.  Inspiration.  The real reason for the season.

Want to make one too?  Head to AOKcorral for directions (that link will take you).

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I already bought a kit to do a gingerbread house but maybe we'll have to do one of these too.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)