Thursday, November 17, 2011

Things I Love: Gearing up for Thanksgiving

Awww, it's that time of year again.  You know, when stores skip Thanksgiving and put up snowflakes, Christmas trees, and snowmen as soon as that last "Trick or Treat" hype slides out the door.


I love the holiday season.  I love it.  I just love it so much I don't want to skip any of it.  So instead of listening to Christmas music and putting up the tree November 1st, I like to reflect on Thanksgiving.  Thanks and Giving.  How is combining those two attributes NOT the best holiday of the year?

If you are like me and you want to savor this season of being thankful and giving, please enjoy some of these crafts and recipes.

The Thankful Tree <--click that link for directions


Grateful wall hanging


Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
From Frontier Kitchen
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Brie en Croute


Christmas will come.  Today, reflect on how you can be thankful and how you can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)