Monday, November 7, 2011

Music Monday: Song Crushes

Ahhhhh .... I've had a great relaxing break from life and blogging lately.  Cabo San Lucas, movies by the fireplace .... it's been fabulous.  But I'm back and ready to kick it in gear.

What a better way to start than to share my current song crushes.

Now for me, a song crush is more than I song I like.  It's a song I like so much that I read the lyrics online, watch videos for free (even if they are fan made), and listen to them over and over and over in the car.  So when I say song crush, it really means that if the song was a person, I'd be stalking him.

Lucky for me, there's no law against song stalking crushing.  So, enjoy my latest loves.

All I Ever Wanted by The Airborne Toxic Event (still my fave band!)



I Can Breathe Again by Baywood



It's Not Me It's You by Skillet (because hardcore Christian is right up my ally!)



Tonight by Seether

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)