Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dinner Revolution {FREE}

Free.

Bet that caught your attention, huh?

Well Chef Jeff sent me an e-mail offering my readers a free electronic copy of his newest DinneRevolution cookbook.  YAY!

{This means that you get a $27 cookbook for free just because you are awesome.  And I love you.  And Chef Jeff wants to get you and your family out of the burger joint and around the dinner table tonight!}

Photo From DinneRevolution

As you know, my family and I sit down to a homemade meal every night.  Every. Night.  This is one of those traditions that I simply will not allow to go by the way-side in my house.  If you do this, or would like to do this but feel crunched for time, check out this cookbook.

The recipes in this cookbook are outstanding and cover everything from comfort food to vegetarian dishes to gourmet entrees.  The recipes require less than 10 ingredients and less than 30 minutes to make.  The recipes are healthy, tasty, and family-friendly.

Some of the 200 dinner possibilities include:

  • Vegetarian Pad Thai
  • Coconut Curry Shrimp
  • Lasagna Roll Ups
  • Caribbean Chicken Quesadillas
  • Southwest Turkey Burgers


If you are interested in checking out Chef Jeff's DinneRevolution, please click here (<----yes, click that) to receive your free e-cookbook.

Revolutionize dinner at your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)