Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Days of Play: Pilgrim Hats

So this idea is actually from my sister who, despite having four children aged 11-2 still finds time to be amazing, look amazing, and do amazing crafts with her kids.

Point in case: Pilgrim hats



For this activity you will need:

  • terra cotta pots (enough for each child)
  • black paint/paint brush
  • white foam
  • glue gun
  • flower arrangement foam ball
  • fake flowers (you could use real if you want to :)
To Make:
  • Paint the pots black and let dry
  • While pots dry, cut out foam for the hat band/buckle
  • When pot is dry, glue foam hat band/buckle to the pot using hot glue gun
  • Put foam ball into pot
  • Arrange fall flowers/foliage

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)