Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Days of Play: Advent Calendars

The Advent season is nearly upon us.  Today, may I suggest creating, buying, or finding an Advent calendar for your family?


Last year I used cheap $1/8 cards activity advent calendars for my children AND my husband (Matt is looking forward to his advent calendar again this year.  Right now the ribbon is hanging up ... just waiting for 24 envelopes filled with compliments and activities ...).  You can read more about how I made my Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar by clicking the link.

Of course you could check out Pinterest to find a cute and easy Advent idea.  I thought this one would be quick and it's adorable, too!



If you are looking for something meatier--perhaps with a devotional, an activity, prayer, and scripture then the blog A Holy Experience has just the thing for you! The Jesse Tree Advent Calendar is free to download and print in its entirety.

Enjoy this countdown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)