Monday, October 3, 2011

Music Monday: Rise Against

Today I am defending my competency exams, a very important step to take towards that ominous dissertation work.  If I pass, I start my research.  If I fail, it's back to the drawing board for more work.

Anyhow, I love all kinds of music including punk.  Rise Against is hardcore punk and they are really socially aware (which means they are PETA loving vegans/vegetarians who aren't opposed to acknowledging systemic problems).

I love these guys and today as I defend, Make It Stop is my inspiration.  If I pass, may the work I do help to make it stop.  And if I fail, may I keep fighting the fight to make it stop.

Make It Stop



Swing Life Away (because hardcore punk can be romantic)



Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated (explicit)

A sad fan video with lyrics. {Sigh}

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)