Thursday, October 6, 2011

{Fall} Things I love: SOUP

Can I get a "hell ya" for a hot bowl of soup on a cloudy, rainy fall day?

Seriously, nothing tastes better on a crisp day than comfort food in the form of soup.

My favorite not-so healthy soup recipe came from my mom.  Rilda's Kickin' Chicken Corn Chowder.  Seriously--so good!

And did I mention easy on the wallet?  Frontier Kitchen featured this recipe on Make it Cheap Monday.

Photo and step-by-step directions from Frontier Kitchen

Another hearty soup I can't get enough of is Aunt Amy's Taco Soup.  Plus, you know soup can't be bad if you eat it with Fritos!

Of course last year I featured a whole day on Creamy Tomato Spinach Soup.  This is still a family fave when paired with cheese bread.

Soup is souper!  

(P.S.   See all those blue links?  If you click them you can actually see the recipes.  Mmmmm)



1 comment:

  1. Fact: I made your mom's soup again a couple days ago and took a more appetizing photo to add to the original blog post I did baout it. I need to go update it today. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)