Thursday, October 20, 2011

{Fall} Things I love: Pumpkins

To me there is nothing that says fall quite like pumpkins.  

I've already confessed to a some-what obsessive relationship with Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes but it gets worse.  And by worse, I mean so. much. better!

If you are like me and those orange balls of delight take you back to whimsical days of carving pumpkins with your mom, putting pumpkin seeds on salads, smelling that pumpkin pie smell, or doing fun crafts in school, then please sort through these lovely photos, recipes, decorations, and craft ideas and get that warm-n-fuzzy fall feeling that only pumpkins can give.










Source: google.com via Reagan on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)