Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Days of Play: Moon Sand

Raise your hand if you love moon sand?  Yep, that's what I thought.

Now, raise your hand if you love paying for moon sand?  What?  No one loves shelling out that kind of dough for uh, dough?

Shocking.

Or maybe not so shocking.

If you like moon sand but not paying for it, here's a simple recipe to make your own that I found at the A.MAZING blog Play Based Learning <---click that link and go.  Now.

4 c. sand
2 c. corn flour
1. c water

Mix everything together and get ready to live!

Photo property of Play Based Learning


This won't be exactly the same as the "buy at Target" variety but trust me, your kids won't know the difference.

Now, go make yourself a nice moon sandcastle and think about a trip to Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)