Monday, September 5, 2011

Music Monday--The Ineloquent

They haven't heard of you either.

The Ineloquent is a Christian band formed by a husband and wife in Iowa. They have since relocated to Denver (can you tell I love Denver bands?).  Their sound is unique--inspiring.  I listen to them when I need to both chill out and be re-invigorated.

Here's a little promo video introducing the band.



Give 'em a listen and then head to Facebook and "like" 'em, follow them on Twitter, or make a new Pandora station based off of the "Ineloquent" because even though you might not have heard of them, and they have not heard of you, lots of people are digging their sound.

The Question



My Heart Still Wears Your Name



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)