Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday: Goin' Country

Insert a loud, audible gasp here because I'm highlighting some country songs today.

Have I mentioned I don't just love country?  Where I grew up we had one radio station and it played country music 24/7.  I know my country music.  I can sing along to George Straight and Pam Tillis but I simply prefer not to.

However, I recently heard these song and decided to buy them on iTunes.  Judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself :)

The Band Perry



Lady Antebellum



Seether
(Okay, this is NOT a country song but it is called Country Song and is super fun. I love the video so give it a listen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)