Monday, September 12, 2011

Music Monday: Dashboard Confessional

Okay, so Dashboard Confessional is an American rock band from Florida that I first heard in about 2004 when they did a song for the second Spiderman movie.  A lot of die-hard fans charged the band with selling out for a movie soundtrack (isn't that always the way?) but since I wasn't a long time fan (at that time) I loved them.

And still do.

Every now and then I want a "hard" ballad (a la Guns-n-Roses circa 1992) and this band fits that need.

Vindicated (the Spidey sell out song that started my love affair with the band)



Stolen (a good song if anyone has stolen your heart)



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)