Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Days of Play: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

As a mom I assume you've read this book. If not, head to Amazon and get it immediately; it's so much fun!

Photo from Amazon
Today, sit down with your kiddos and read this silly book and then do a few "Mouse" inspired activities.

First of all, make chocolate chip cookies.  YUM!

Then sing "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?"

Finally, play a game of "hot cookie"--like hot potato but with a cookie.

Simple, silly fun for everyone.  Plus, did I mention you get to make and eat cookies?  Winning!

3 comments:

  1. My daughter has all of these books and let me tell you (!!!!) Nighttime is not the same without her insisting to take one of them to bed with her! Adorable books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this book, but would you believe that I've not read it? Must pick it up the next time I go to the bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love all of these books. Her next one "If You Give a Dog a Donut" comes out in the next month or so, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)