Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things I Love: Keurig Brewer

Keurig Brewer kinda sound like the name of a serial killer, no?

You are welcome for that random thought.

I don't like coffee BUT I love hot drinks.  Nonetheless, when my dad got my a Keurig Brewer I was a little skeeved out.  What does a non-coffee drinker do with it, after all?

Turns out, you make tea and cocoa and all sorts of yummy hotness.  (Yummy hotness is also another way I'd refer to my husband--but you can't buy him so there's no need to tempt you).

Photo Source


I'm keeping this short and sweet.  I love my Keurig Brewer.  It gets my one cup of tea made fast and it's piping hot and ready to wake me up just when I need it.

The end.

Stay tuned for more rambling nonsense about serial killers later.  I actually do have a story about a lecture with photos of legs in freezers and people hanging from meathooks ... but that's neither here nor there.

Trust me on the brewer!

1 comment:

  1. When I worked at Romney's headquarters back in 2007, they had a couple of those bad boys in the kitchen - I totally fell in love. They're so great. Especially because of how fast it makes a variety of drinks. I will say though that they don't make super fabulous tasting coffee.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)