Thursday, August 25, 2011

Things I Love: All Things Gummy


Confession: I totally love ANYTHING Gummy.

Gummy Bears.
                              Sour Straws.
                                                          Peachy Rings.
                                                                                                Hot Tamales.

If it's gummy, I love it.  Except for gum, which is odd.  I mean I like gum but I don't love gum.  Phew.  Sorry for that.


If you don't already think I'm nuts then I'll confess to one more thing.  I like to bite the heads off gummy bears and put them on another gummy body.  See that picture.  Imagine I bite the orange bear's head off and put it on the green bear's body.  Lovely mental image, isn't it?

I'm going to stop now you know, before you unfriend me and get a restraining order.

2 comments:

  1. You and my brother-in-law would get along so well!!! He's a gummy fanatic too!!! As for switching the heads, well, it's just one of those things...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't switch their heads but I always eat gummy bears heads off first before eating the rest of their body.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)