Monday, August 8, 2011

Music Monday: Rooney

Rooney.

Ed Rooney.

Ring a bell?

Um ya, he's just the world's worst principal from Ferris Buellar's Day Off.

Principal Rooney was so epic that a band named themselves after him.  Epic I'm telling you.

So the lead singer from Rooney is TOTALLY the Lily's M&M on pizza brother from The Princess Diaries.  Forget his acting.  Listen to his music.

You're about to be transported to an 80s sound with a 21st feel.

When Did Your Heart Go Missing?




If you liked that, try I Should've Been After You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)