Monday, August 15, 2011

Music Monday: 80s Re-Do

I pretty much love the 80s.

Skinny jeans.  Neon colors.  Bold watches.  Bleached hair.

Wait ... that actually sounds like today's styles.

In my opinion you can't beat 80s songs like Come on Eileen, Abracadabra, 99 Red Balloons, 867-5309, and White Wedding.

Much as I love the 80s, there is some room for improvement and I'm not against 80s remakes.  So today, enjoy some of my fave 80s re-dos.

My Darkest Days version of Come Undone (originally by DuranDuran)

P.S. This is not the "real" video. This video is lame. Just listen.



Cary Brothers version of If You Were Here (originally of Thompson Twins)

Please let this take you back to the days of 16 Candles.



Reel Big Fish Take On Me (originally by Aha!)



Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to peg my pants and wear a lot of bangles after listening to this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)